Based around a Customer Services Team, FTL’s administrative personnel are organised to suit the Customer and their needs. This structure allows flexibility to deal with all products, order volumes and delivery requirements whilst giving each customer a personal point of contact and the attention they desire, including been able to react quickly to urgent requirements.
Alongside the Customer Services Team, FTL’s Sales, Operations, Engineering and Quality Departments offer direct or indirect communication and support, according to the individual Customer’s preferences.
FTL’s Mission statement shows our key values;
- We will all seek to improve each day, using the most appropriate tools and principals available, we will recognize risk and manage it.
Our customers depend upon our product and application of knowledge to;
- Provide Creative Solutions and Problem Solving
- Optimise design to use the most appropriate materials and production techniques
- Provide value / cost effective product
Our customers expect the best value and FTL will deliver this by;
- Making our deliveries on time, every time.
- Ensuring Product quality is delivered to agreed standard
- Solving problems with speed and diligence and preventing reoccurrence
- Striving to exceed customer expectations
- Making sure our communications are clear and concise
- Maintaining Contact with Customers
- Building and maintaining Robust relationship with our customers.
FTL was incorporated in 1965 and have been manufacturing at the same site in Yorkshire since.Payphone handset manufacture was a big part of FTL’s history, in the 70’s FTL was the UK’s largest payphone handset manufacturer, producing 60,000 per year.
We have also a large history in supplying Automotive customers, including Power Steering attenuators, in the 1990’s, at it’s peak FTL was supplying 200,000 parts per week.
FTL has learnt and developed from it’s history and experience in such large markets